• Strategic Plan Development for Public Relations/Public Affairs Issues
- Research and detailed analysis of issues relevant to specific brief.
- Concept development in line with client strategy including management of creative
- Development of integrated campaigns consistent with other media channels.
- Media relations management as critical area of effective planning.
- Structuring of effective implementation plans to deliver on set objectives.
- Measurement and evaluation of impact of PR/PA plans against set objectives.
- Marketing PR-product based and corporate communications in U.S., Latin American, Puerto
Rico and Caribbean markets.
- Effective communication of targeted messages directed at special interest groups,
constituents, faith-based and non-profit organizations, as well as varied industries through use
of key media channels at the local, regional and national level to enhance Public Relations/
Public Affairs strategy.
- Development of political advocacy and grassroots campaigns.
• Crisis Management & Development of Rapid Response Plans
- Experience in events consisting of mass employment reductions, organizational restructuring,
internal and external corporate crises, natural disasters and community issues.
- Recommendations, development and implementation of rapid response plans to counter
negative perception and publicity.
- Restrict and contain negative public and media reaction during highly sensitive cases.
- Develop, preserve and enhance client reputation through fast changing, threatening
• Media Management
• Event Planning & Coordination
- Strategic media guidance and training to senior executive management teams, government
officials and political candidates.
- Media liaison at local, national and regional levels, including targeted media placement and
coordination of personal interviews.
- Development and implementation of rapid response plans to control fast changing
- Execution of tactical activities including press conferences, specialty industry events, public
appearances and briefings.
- Ample experience in creating, coordinating and implementing complex events covering a wide
range of industry briefs.
- Ensure events are in line with branding guidelines and strategy to reflect specific business
- Management of contractors to ensure that events are implemented on time, on budget and on
- Media management to ensure effective event coverage.
- Coordination of events ranging from local press conferences to those with a broad
international audience and brand marketing events.
• Marketing Communications
- Planning, design and implementation of marketing communications and media relations
programs for corporate and government accounts.
- Responsible for financial and managerial performance of key account groups.
- Liaison with advertising and direct marketing agencies to develop fully integrated campaigns -
including collaborative creative work and cross-organizational goals and logistics.
- Branding, image and crisis management program development.
- Coordination of product launches, press conferences, client presentations and world-class
- Implementation of highly innovative internal communications strategy designed to build
motivation and buy-in to product, corporate mission and messages.
Powered by MC Relativity Inc.
All Rights Reserved
P.O. Box 9021065
San Juan P.R. 00902-1065
787.852.8916 / 787-366-6696